[OT] Was: totally satisfied :D

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue Sep 18 14:04:57 PDT 2012

On Tuesday, September 18, 2012 16:50:18 Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> Actually, it's a little too effective: It's impossible to reach down
> into my pocket and adjust the volume because it plain refuses to *let*
> me adjust the volume without taking it out, pushing "Lock" or "Home",
> sliding the touch-slider, and *then* using the damn volume buttons

Actually, I wish that my Android worked that way. The perfect behavior IMHO
would be for no buttons on the phone (including the power button) to do
_anything_ other than turn on the screen if the phone's on unless you unlock
it first. I _hate_ it how the volume changes while my phone is in my pocket
or how my phone keeps rebooting just because there's enough pressure on the
power button with how it shifts in my pocket.

- Jonathan M Davis