dynamic library building and loading

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu Sep 27 02:17:27 PDT 2012

On 2012-09-27 10:55, Maxim Fomin wrote:

> If it were non-runnable, I wouldn't posted it.

Ok, I see.

> Solution depends on a problem. I understood Andrei's post that he wanted
> a .so file or DLL. I told originally that it is possible to make shared
> libraries on linux. Now I see there is some misunderstanding. Is the
> problem in diving D application on executables and shared libraries or
> making druntime+phobos a shared library or loading a library at runtime?
> A was speaking about the first.

Obviously he wants to use the shared library, otherwise it would be
rather useless and pointless.

Last I checked there was a problem with:

* Using a shared library written in D with a D application
* Making druntime and Phobos shared libraries
* Possibly also compiling shared libraries

--
/Jacob Carlborg