Getting started with D - Phobos documentation sucks

JN 666total at wp.pl
Sun Sep 30 04:36:11 PDT 2012

While we're speaking about docs improvement, I believe there is
one more thing that could use a fix - clickable identifiers. I
don't know how much of an effort it would require, so consider it
a wishlist, but for stuff like:

static @property @safe TickDuration currAppTick();

TickDuration should be a clickable link leading to
core.time.TickDuration class docs.

Example:
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/1.4.2/docs/api/javax/swing/Icon.html#paintIcon(java.awt.Component,
java.awt.Graphics, int, int)

notice how Component and Graphics are clickable so you can
instantly jump to their relevant declarations. This feature along
with the abovementioned improvements would probably make the
documentation a useful and intuitive tool.