Opportunity

GoSucksButt gohater at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 15:42:05 PDT 2013

>>  Go better than C++ for Games ?  Keeep dreaming buddy!
>
> Not all games need to be the next Crysis.

  Yes but you are forgetting, Go Sucks Butt! Shitty language all
around, even if C++ wasn't so much faster, still no reason to use
Go. For the performance it offers(Crap), you could use LuaJIT for
a far more enjoyable time(and it has coroutines just like Go, and
probably runs faster).

>> I like D but half of what makes a language useful are
>> tools/IDE's etc,
>> and D is just not comparable to C++ yet on this front.
>
> If that was a major issue then what to say about C++ tooling
> when compared to what Delphi/Java/C# offer.

  Visual Studio + Visual Assist for C++ is not far off from C#,
remaining issue is mostly compilation speed which is the fault of
the monkeys on the C++ committee not seeming to care enough about
this issue(not a priority for C++14 wtf??)