Request for editor scripting help

Brian Schott briancschott at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 23:41:05 PDT 2013

I've been making some progress on a project called DCD[1], which
is D's answer to Go's Gocode[2]. It's a command-line
client/server autocompletion program for D built off the same
lexer/parser/ast code that powers DScanner.

I'd like to get some help writing integration scripts for the
editors that I don't use such as Vim, Emacs, Sublime, and of
course your favorite that I left off the list. If you have
experience scripting your text editor of choice and some spare
time to play with new and unstable software, please consider
creating a pull request.

[1] https://github.com/Hackerpilot/DCD
[2] https://github.com/nsf/gocode