Request for editor scripting help

Val Markovic val at markovic.io
Fri Aug 9 10:11:11 PDT 2013

For Vim, integration with the YouCompleteMe[1] plugin would be a great
option (if I may say so myself). YCM offers a Completer API which can be
used to connect a semantic completion engine for any language. It already
has semantic completion support for C, C++, ObjC, ObjC++ (all through
libclang), Python (through Jedi), C# (through OmniSharp) etc.

When DCD becomes stable (is it already?) I'll gladly write the integration
for YCM.

[1]: https://github.com/Valloric/YouCompleteMe