Version of implementation for docs

JS js.mdnq at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 21:30:57 PDT 2013

Can we get the version of implementation/addition of a feature in
the docs. e.g., if X feature/method/library is added into dmd
version v, then the docs should display that feature.

For example, when I go to http://dlang.org/phobos/object.html I
see tsize. When I try to use it on my class I dmd says it doesn't
exist. I'm using 2.063. If I new when tsize was implemented I
would know if it is something I am doing wrong or if I'm just
using a version where it isn't implemented.

const pure nothrow @property @safe size_t tsize();       (v 2.063)

or whatever.

P.S. note I added a fake version to it to demonstrate what the
docs could look like... I know for some this post will be very
difficult to understand... some will ask for a use case, some
will call me a troll... Others will say it is not useful, and
some will say it is too difficult to implement or will be too
hard to maintain.