Jquery SOB killer

JS js.mdnq at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 12:21:11 PDT 2013

This goes out to all the SOB's out there. Thanks jQuery!

// ==UserScript==
// @name       Remove Arrogant Bastard Posts from Dlang Forum
// @namespace  http://dlang.bastards.forum
// @version    0.1
// @description  Dlang bastards suck
// @match      http://forum.dlang.org/*
// @require    http://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.min.js
// ==/UserScript==

var names = ["Timon Gehr", "Dicebot", "deadalnix"];

$("div.post-author").each(function(i)
	{
      	if ($.inArray($(this).html(), names) >= 0)
$(this).closest(".post-wrapper").remove();
     });

$("span.forum-postsummary-author").each(function(i)
	{
         if ($.inArray($(this).html(), names) >= 0)
$(this).closest("tr").remove();
     });

So there should be no excuse for anyone contaminating others
threads with BS unless they are truly trolling.

If you want me to add you to my list then reply in this post and
I will do so and you'll never hear from me again. If you can't
hold your ego and arrogance at the door when responding to my
posts for help or suggestions, then let me know so I can add you
to the list. If you don't want to see my posts, use the script
and put my name in the list. I imagine quite a few replies, just
simply say "Add me" and I'll do it. No need for anything more.

I wrote the script to get rid of the BS that has been happening
lately with my replies. I can't stand people that think the world
revolves around them. Hopefully this little script will bring
some sanity back to this NG.