GPGPU and D

John Colvin john.loughran.colvin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 10:46:26 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 18 August 2013 at 08:40:33 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
> Luminousone, Atash, John,
>
> Thanks for the email exchanges on this, there is a lot of good
> stuff in
> there that needs to be extracted from the mail threads and
> turned into a
> "manifesto" type document that can be used to drive getting a
> design and
> realization together. The question is what infrastructure would
> work for
> us to collaborate. Perhaps create a GitHub group and a
> repository to act
> as a shared filestore?
>
> I can certainly do that bit of admin and then try and start a
> document
> summarizing the email threads so far, if that is a good way
> forward on
> this.

A github group could be a good idea, for sure. A simple wiki page
with some sketched out goals would be good too, which I guess
would draw on the content of the previous thread.

Anyway, I can't really get too involved right now, my masters
thesis is due in a terrifyingly small amount of time.
However, come September and onwards I could definitely spend some
serious time on this. If everything goes to plan I might well be
able to justify working on such a project as a part of my PhD.