[dox] C++ Interfaces

Wyatt wyatt.epp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 07:55:48 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 20 August 2013 at 08:00:56 UTC, Atash wrote:
> This link: http://dlang.org/CPP-Interfaces
>
> Is made on this page: http://dlang.org/interface.html
>
> And I *think* (not sure) that since whatever it was originally
> pointing to has disappeared, it should probably end up pointing
> here:
>
> http://dlang.org/cpp_interface.html

That looks right.

> Maybe add an anchor to about halfway down the page, so it'd
> look more like:
>
> http://dlang.org/cpp_interface.html#extern-CPP-interfaces

Not quite sure why you'd do this.  The cpp_interface.html gets to
the example meat fairly quickly.  Unless you're talking about
turning the "Calling Global D Functions From C++" heading into an
anchor?

In general, you'll find the docs could stand to have a lot more
anchors in general.

> vast wilds of newbie-dom... "What do?"

For the time being, I'd make a pull request that changes the link
on the interface page to the correct URI.  That's the bare
minimum.

-Wyatt