s/type tuple/template pack/g please

Brad Anderson eco at gnuk.net
Wed Aug 21 12:01:33 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 21 August 2013 at 18:17:03 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:
> Personally, I like using "Seq" as the name for the constructor
> template, as do a few other of the GitHub/NG regulars, so maybe
> "(parameter/variadic/…) sequence" would be an alternative worth
> discussing?

"Seq" is nice too because it has no baggage that comes with terms
like "type", "tuple", or "template".  It's its own thing which
hasn't been used to mean anything but what people are proposing
(at least in the context of D).

I think I actually like "Seq" better than "parameter/variadic
sequence" for this reason.  Neologism is a perfectly valid option
(isn't that right, trie?).