s/type tuple/template pack/g please

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Thu Aug 22 07:57:05 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 22 August 2013 at 14:39:59 UTC, Jakob Ovrum wrote:
> I don't think it's correct or useful to label one as
> compile-time and the other as runtime. I think the mutability
> or immutability of the expression tuple is an obvious result of
> its lvalue-ish or rvalue-ish nature, respectively. As such -
> with the current semantics - I'm not sure it's important to be
> able to easily distinguish the two. I'd be happy to be
> convinced otherwise if you think it's important.

I don't know either :) I am just trying to find some order in
existing scheme. What frustrates me most in expression sequences
being both runtime and compile-time is that compile-time still
can act as if they are almost types:

alias a = TypeTuple!(1, 2); // ok
auto  b = TypeTuple!(1, 2); // also ok!

Isn't it the only entity in the whole language that can be used
in type context (alias) and value context (initializer) at the
same time?