Possible solution to template bloat problem?

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Thu Aug 22 08:25:54 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 22 August 2013 at 15:06:18 UTC, Ramon wrote:
>> Let's end this trouble. There is a lot of work that awaits to
>> be done.
>
> I limit myself to

That was cheap, you have been using better techniques before :)

> And, of course, the "D-crowd" is perfectly right assuming a
> newcomer to know their internal communication codes - while -
> the newcomer, of course, is plain wrong when assuming that
> words carry the meaning they carry for the rest of the world.
> Sure. Strikes me as brilliantly logical. I should bow before so
> much wisdom. How does one bow around here? By farting?

I have been reading this newsgroup for ~ an year before writing
first comment not related to asking questions about D spec.
Probably about two years until I felt I can participate in
discussions in a constructive way. Still keep failing sometimes.

Don't expect that from you. Still answers the question. Actually,
most self-regulating communities I have been part of worked that
way.

And no, right now I don't have any good intentions about you.
Can't state it anymore clear. I am not an official D spokesperson
and I can afford to reason about people only by their words and
deeds, ignoring all PR crap. One day you may do something worthy
and I will regret it. Until then you are a miserable troll with
disgusting attitude.