DQuick a GUI Library (prototype)

Rikki Cattermole alphaglosined at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 18:51:28 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 22 August 2013 at 19:04:52 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic
wrote:
> On 8/22/13, goughy <andrew at goughy.org> wrote:
>> Could I recommend you evaluate IUP first?
>> (http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/iup/)
>
> It looks like Rikki Cattermole[1] made a D binding[2] to IUP:
>
> [1] :
> http://forum.dlang.org/thread/pvplfosyrrgigtuspvbw@forum.dlang.org#post-afokkalgzxrsbnvpqgou:40forum.dlang.org
>
> [2] : https://bitbucket.org/alphaglosined/libglosined (see the
> iup directory)
>
> I don't know in what state that is, or how finished it is.
>
> A more friendly D API built on top would of course be welcome.
> If I
> wasn't so busy with Tk lately I would take a stab at it, but I
> don't
> have the time now.

They were complete if I remember right when I made them.
I moved on from IUP libraries written by the same group e.g. IM
for usage with IUP.
Which I never finished.
If anyone is interested in using them please take them I'm
applying no license on it.

There is also another bindings on I think google code but I can't
find it now.

I'm also working on my own GUI toolkit however it is far from at
the stage I would like to show it to the community.
https://github.com/rikkimax/DOOGLE if your interested in looking
what I got so far.