D vs Go in real life

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 18:14:58 PST 2013

On Tuesday, 3 December 2013 at 00:24:08 UTC, Chris Cain wrote:
> On Monday, 2 December 2013 at 21:33:19 UTC, Jesse Phillips
> wrote:
>> The result is a string, obtained through associative array
>> with key string, obtained through associative array with key
>> string which is located at hm.
>> The result is bool, through a pointer, stored in an array,
>> obtained through associative array with key of string, stored
>> in array, and all pointeded to from a location rofl.
>
> Maybe it's just me, but if you said that (or wrote that)
> without the code I wouldn't have the beginnings of
> understanding what you were talking about.

Thats ok, I can say the same thing about what you wrote. There
are just too many details to keep in my head, so a nice succinct
syntax is greatly appreciated. IMO English isn't the language to
use for these complex descriptions e.g.[1].

1.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/264309/why-do-people-defend-the-regex-syntax/264384#264384