Build Master: Scheduling II

eles eles at eles.com
Tue Dec 3 07:36:45 PST 2013

On Tuesday, 3 December 2013 at 14:26:07 UTC, Andrew Edwards wrote:
> From the preceding discussion, it is clear that the community
> desires both a swift release cycle and more stability. No one
> solution will appease the entire community. Therefore, I will
> take the middle ground. The way forward will be as follows:

  I support this. It is a good start and, if really needed and
obvious, changes to the process could be performed later. But, it
is quite nice and it is important to have it started.

  I would vote for maximum automation of the building process
(ideally, a single command that will build up everything in a
single shot).

> Tools currently included in the packages are as follows:
>
> 		RMDM

??? RDMD?

Should DUB be added, too?