D vs Go in real life, part 2. Also, Erlang.

Atila Neves atila.neves at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 09:59:46 PST 2013

> Interesting. Care to convert this post (only a little
> adjustment needed) to a blog and publish with source code?
> Would make a great article. Ask your friends to contribute with
> descriptions of their implementations, too.

If I convert this post into a blog it's going to take more than a
little adjustment for me to be happy with it. I guess having had
to write a PhD thesis has now scarred me for life.

I'll see if I get around to it in the next few days and I'll ask
the guys about their implementations as well. I guess I should go
set up wordpress.

Atila