D vs Go in real life, part 2. Also, Erlang.

Etienne etcimon at globecsys.com
Wed Dec 4 10:06:37 PST 2013

On 2013-12-04 12:59 PM, Atila Neves wrote:
>> Interesting. Care to convert this post (only a little adjustment
>> needed) to a blog and publish with source code? Would make a great
>> article. Ask your friends to contribute with descriptions of their
>> implementations, too.
>
> If I convert this post into a blog it's going to take more than a little
> adjustment for me to be happy with it. I guess having had to write a PhD
> thesis has now scarred me for life.
>
> I'll see if I get around to it in the next few days and I'll ask the
> guys about their implementations as well. I guess I should go set up
> wordpress.
>
> Atila

It would be interesting to have a GitHub repo with the scripts for each
language, vibe.d also has a multithreaded version that is off by default
(fibers created from new tcp connections are distributed in a thread
pool where communication is done through Isolated!()). So I'd love to be
able to fork it and rerun this with some adjustments.