D vs Go in real life, part 2. Also, Erlang.

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Wed Dec 4 10:09:46 PST 2013

On Wednesday, 4 December 2013 at 18:05:11 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:
> What are the issues that are blocking you from using it with
> LDC? The 2.064 frontend not being officially yet? I couldn't
> find any mention of vibe.d in the open bugs on our GitHub
> tracker (besides #468, which concerns the unstable Win64 port).
> So even though I agree that vibe.d would be a very interesting
> target for LDC, there is little chance of the situation
> improving.

Quick search has found these issues:

dub:
https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/dub/issues/172

vibe.d:
https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/vibe.d/issues/351

I remember also someone mentioning crash during fiber switch when
using LDC but can't find that place right now.