OT: Your accomplishments in 2013 and plans for 2014

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at gdcproject.org
Sat Dec 14 02:10:48 PST 2013

On Dec 13, 2013 9:25 PM, "Andrei Alexandrescu" <
SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org> wrote:

> On 12/13/13 7:13 AM, Paolo Invernizzi wrote:

>>> Ok... E non mi dici nemmeno il nome? :D
>>> (In English: well, care to tell me the company's name?)
>>

>> Sure: www.srlabs.it
>> We do nice things with eye-trackers...
>>
>> ---
>> Paolo
>

> Added to http://wiki.dlang.org/Current_D_Use#Organizations. You may want
to edit the page to add more specifics.

> Andrei

Couldn't help but notice that ABA games was mentioned in that wiki as
"written for D 0.x"

Incase no one is actually aware, the ABA games are still alive in
Debian/Ubuntu, they have been ported (albeit minimally) to D2 by the Debian
game package devs (with guidance and non-trivial changes given from myself).

So if anyone is interested in taking the code from Debian and making the
games rock even more...

Regards
--
Iain Buclaw