Microsoft working on new systems language

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sun Dec 29 04:37:36 PST 2013

On 2013-12-29 06:59, Adam Wilson wrote:

> The vast majority of programmers pick their languages based
> not on ideological purity, but on ability to get stuff done quickly.

I get the feeling most developers pick the default language of the
platform they develop for. On Windows that means .Net and most likely
C#, on Mac OS X it means Objective-C. I guess that it also means those
are the languages which makes it easy do get stuff done quickly for
those platforms because that's where the companies invest their money.

--
/Jacob Carlborg