DConf 2013 news on reddit

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Thu Feb 14 18:31:20 PST 2013

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 03:12:15AM +0100, deadalnix wrote:
> On Thursday, 14 February 2013 at 10:06:09 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> >On Thursday, 14 February 2013 at 09:54:12 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> >>On Android stock browser David Simcha is the last in the list.
> >
> >Thank you I'm not the only one :D
> >
> >BTW, looking at the source, everybody is here.
>
> OK, did some investigation on this.
>
> It seems that some script explicitely set the height of element <div
> class="page_left equal hyphenate"> . This script sometime get the
> height wrong.

Heh... I was browsing with JS turned off, that's why I didn't see that
problem. I'm pretty sure it will show up if I turned on JS, 'cos I
configured my browser with very large minimum font sizes to make
websites with bad CSS (i.e. microscopic fonts) tolerable -- not that
dconf.org does that, but the font size override tends to throw off size
calculations of a lot of JS out there.

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.