The DUB package manager

SomeDude lovelydear at mailmetrash.com
Sat Feb 16 18:25:04 PST 2013

On Saturday, 16 February 2013 at 22:49:27 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
wrote:

> I like a lot of what you've said, but my concern about this
> part is,
> does it support things like:
>
> - Dependencies between custom build steps (so that custom build
> steps
> aren't needlessly re-run when they're not out-of-date, and can
> possibly be parallelized)

One problem with parallelizing builds right now is, the risk is
high they fail with out of memory errors before they finish.
Unless it's possible to pararellize them on different build
boxes, or one owns a build machine with 64 Gb of RAM.