DMD front end should define a version containing the front end version

Timon Gehr timon.gehr at gmx.ch
Sun Feb 24 14:36:51 PST 2013

On 02/24/2013 11:22 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 2/24/2013 9:05 AM, Timon Gehr wrote:
>> For the moment I'm just sticking with 2.060, because I have failed to
>> reduce all
>> the forward reference regressions introduced in 2.061.
>
> I've found dustmite to be pretty helpful reducing things down.

The problem is that there are many other spurious errors emitted and
dustmite finds reduced code that is not valid, but still emits the same
forward reference error. Fixing the other compile errors then also gets
rid of the forward reference error. So I am quite certain that the
original problem is not exposed by the reduced code any more.