Social comments integrated with dlang.org

deed none at none.none
Thu Jan 3 08:06:38 PST 2013

>> We also have a wiki, and the existing links to it on each page.
>
> We've had that for a while, wasn't successful.

It is not obvious where to find the new wiki entering dlang.org.
There is no link to it from dlang.org in the menu under community
and the comments link at the bottom of each page leads to the old
wiki.

In my opinion, it should be given a chance with the intended
integration in place before drawing any conclusions.