Possible @property compromise

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.ca
Thu Jan 31 14:11:24 PST 2013

On 2013-01-31 19:13:02 +0000, "Zach the Mystic"
<reachBUTMINUSTHISzach at gOOGLYmail.com> said:

> Or just shut me up by saying something about why it's just wrong or
> simply can't work.

Don't take it personally. I'm not saying anything about your proposal,
or any other proposal for that matter. All I'm saying is that I find it
very unlikely that this discussion changes anything. Sorry for being
pessimistic.

I'm not the one you need to convince, Walter decides in the end. And he
has shown little inclination to make changes to how properties works
other than some subtle refinements. This was true in 2009, it seems to
be even more the case today.

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.ca