Feature request: Path append operators for strings

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Fri Jul 5 13:33:20 PDT 2013

On Friday, July 05, 2013 22:09:53 Namespace wrote:
> > Unary ~ is bitwise not in Java and D, and he is referring to
> > binary usage.
> >
> > [...] use ~ for _any_ purpose.
>
> I'd expected that *any* really means *any* and do not refer to
> binary.

I did mean any, not just binary. I thought that there might be a case of it
being used as a unary operator somewhere in at least one language I'd used,
but I couldn't think of any when I posted (probably due to a combination of
just having gotten up and the fact that I use bitwise operations very rarely).

- Jonathan M Davis