Feature request: Path append operators for strings

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 14:05:27 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 7 July 2013 at 10:07:51 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> Ask Watson what its favorite color is.

Ask /me/ what my favorite color is. I always hate questions like
that because, and this might sound silly, but it bothers me
because if I pick one, I think the others will feel left out, and
I feel bad about that. Maybe this is an effect of me being picked
last in gym for all those years in school. I'm not even that bad
at sports!

Anyway, the worst was when a friend would take me with her to the
mall to shop, something she did a lot. Which shoes do I like
better? idk, I might find one style weird, but who am /I/ to
judge something for being weird?

I don't think I'd want a computer that is too much like us!