Unable to install latest DMD from D-Apt

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Thu Jul 25 08:00:26 PDT 2013

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 02:04:17PM +0200, Rene Zwanenburg wrote:
> That fixed it, thanks!
>
> One more question about my current sources.list:
>
> ----
> # deb http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/ squeeze main
>
> deb http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/ squeeze main non-free
> deb-src http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/ squeeze main
>
> deb http://security.debian.org/ squeeze/updates main
> deb-src http://security.debian.org/ squeeze/updates main
>
> # squeeze-updates, previously known as 'volatile'
> deb http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/ squeeze-updates main
> deb-src http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/ squeeze-updates main
>
> # squeeze backports
> deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-backports squeeze-backports main
>
> # latest stable
> deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
> ----
>

> Should I now remove the squeeze sources, or replace them for
> something else?
[...]

For best results, replace all occurrences of "squeeze" with "stable"
(and remove the line you added, since it will be identical with one of
the previous lines).  That way, it will automatically pick up the next
stable release when it's released.

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everybody else. -- despair.com