Flame bait: D vs. Rust vs. Go Benchmarking

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Fri Jul 26 04:20:56 PDT 2013

On Friday, 26 July 2013 at 01:48:36 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> Not to slam Rust or the Rust people, but I wouldn't call that
> an example
> of "class" so much as "new age nazi": where everything is
> incontrovertibly wonderful in it's own special way and any
> opinion
> contrary to that is categorically invalid and not to be
> tolerated (or
> must, at least, be first run through a rose-tinted castration
> filter).

I think there is a major difference between personal opinion and
representing certain development team. Your personal opinion may
be as harsh as possible and that is fine, but as a public
representative of a community you should be prohibited to have
any personal opinion at all. It is important to keep those two
alter-egos different.