Error after installing DMD v2.063

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Sun Jun 2 14:47:40 PDT 2013

On Sun, 2013-06-02 at 14:39 -0700, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
[…]
> Nick Sabalausky was looking at fixing up how the zip files are generated for
> Walter so that they we have separate packages for each OS, and if sorts that
> out, then I'm sure that the symlink issue can and will be sorted out. I
> believe that the push is to fully automate generating the release packages
> (probably using the autotester), but it pretty much requires folks other than
> Walter making those changes, since he doesn't change his habits and procedures
> with regards to this sort of thing very easily.

For Linux just use a tarball and the symlinks problem goes away since
they can be represented. This covers all Posix compliant systems which
leaves just Windows. Which I don't care about ;-)

If Walter is not willing to get this right then he mut pass on the
responsibility to someone who is.

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk