Phobos Review Queue

Brian Schott briancschott at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 12:50:50 PDT 2013

std.uni was recently accepted for inclusion in Phobos, and as far
as I'm aware there are no reviews currently in progress.

We currently have a backlog of several modules that are ready for
comments or review[1]. There seems to be no real schedule for
starting reviews other than "when someone pushes for it".

I'm ready to start a discussion on a D lexer module I've written
for inclusion in Phobos. There are several modules in line ahead
of mine, so I'm willing to hold off on this if the authors of
those other modules are ready for review.

[1] http://wiki.dlang.org/Review_Queue