Formal Review Process

Jonas Drewsen nospam4321 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 11 12:55:34 PDT 2013

> Rather what we usually do with helpers of unknown utility etc.
> is to keep them package/private for now and let their fate be
> decided separately via normal pull request process.

That is an ok way to go as well. Most of the helpers are not of
unknown utility though.

> The fact that we have no good idea where to put (if at all) an
> internal primitive should not (I'd say must not) postpone or
> undermine the review of the module/package itself.

I think many of the helpers fit pretty well in some of the
existing packages and it would feel more streamlined if they were
moved there. I'm simply suggesting a divide and conquer technique
for getting orange into phobos with the benefit of reduce review
scope in the end. Getting RFC comments on orange has not been
very fruitful so far and maybe reducing scope could do the trick.
Just an idea.

/Jonas