Effective D book?

Szymon Gatner noemail at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 12:46:55 PDT 2013

On Friday, 14 June 2013 at 19:38:10 UTC, Peter Alexander wrote:
> On Friday, 14 June 2013 at 18:29:10 UTC, monarch_dodra wrote:
>> On Friday, 14 June 2013 at 15:38:02 UTC, Szymon Gatner wrote:
>>> Any plans on that now that language is stable enough? Andrei
>>> authoring maybe?
>>
>> Who would write it?
>
> Did you read what you quoted? :-)

That was just a suggestion of course ;) And I am asking this
after watching David Simcha's talk. There are language idioms
clarifying already even if just while writing Phobos. And there
can always be new editions with newly discovered idioms /
patterns and good practices. But I do see your point on proper
battlefield testing first.