More Linux love?

Peter Alexander peter.alexander.au at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 01:49:36 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 16 June 2013 at 03:25:19 UTC, Dawid Ciężarkiewicz
wrote:
> I am constantly hitting some Linux-related issues. Library
> incompatibilities, path incompatibilities.

 From your post, this seems like the only concrete piece of
evidence to support your claim. I have seen similar bug reports
about these sorts of things in the past, but can you be more
specific about the issues you are having? Perhaps they have been
solved, or are easily solvable.

Also, please list any other issues you are having. It's important
that D is solid on Linux.

Note, I'm on OSX so I'm not biased towards either Linux or
Windows :-)