More Linux love?

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Sun Jun 16 10:03:22 PDT 2013

On 6/15/2013 8:25 PM, "Dawid Ciężarkiewicz" <dpc at ucore.info>" wrote:
> Each time I fell the urge to play with D in the free time and want to test
> newest, coolest features and projects written in D, I am constantly hitting some
> Linux-related issues. Library incompatibilities, path incompatibilities.

Unfortunately, general comments like this are not actionable. Alternatively,

"I keep running into Bugzilla issues nnnn, nnnn, nnnn, and nnnn, which impair my
usage of D on Linux."

gives us something to work with. If you run into issues and do not file them on
Bugzilla, please do so. Otherwise, odds are pretty good they will never be
fixed, or if they are fixed you'll never be notified, or if they are user errors
rather than actual bugs, nobody can help you with them.