Re: The birth of Åkerön

Sean Kelly sean at invisibleduck.org
Wed Jun 19 12:07:34 PDT 2013

On Jun 18, 2013, at 8:55 PM, Steven Schveighoffer <schveiguy at yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Jun 2013 23:14:16 -0400, Tyro[17] <ridimz at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> The site is not active at the moment... I wasted my entire month's bandwidth allocation allocation in six days trying to properly configure a server on the VPN had to move that part of my learning to a local box.
>
> I think you need to find another hosting company…

I had thought that maybe he was talking about a bandwidth limitation imposed by where he works/lives.  Either way, I'd work on finding a hosting service that has turn-key web support.  You could get things rolling with a blog-style front page (Wordpress, for example) backed by a wiki for the tutorial content.