DConf 2013 last talk

Joseph Cassman jc7919 at outlook.com
Thu May 2 17:11:14 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 2 May 2013 at 23:59:48 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> I'll answer community questions in my last talk at DConf 2013,
> which is about 24 hours from now. Please send yours here or on
> Twitter #dconf.
>
> Andrei

If you could provide an update on the allocators design and
implementation -- progress and/or roadmap -- that would be great.
Also if there are any plans to update std.container as a result.

Are there any plans to incorporate some of the ideas in the two
talks about GC at the conference (or other ideas regarding GC)?

What are the plans for ARM short or long-term?

Thanks!

Joseph