DConf 2013 last talk

Dicebot m.strashun at gmail.com
Fri May 3 01:49:41 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 2 May 2013 at 23:59:48 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> I'll answer community questions in my last talk at DConf 2013,
> which is about 24 hours from now. Please send yours here or on
> Twitter #dconf.
>
> Andrei

Are there any chances at seeing more design focus on hardcore
embedded needs? Something about make D usage there possible not
only in theory, but also in practice. Stuff like silently
allocating language features and stdlib, excessive TypeInfo's,
fat runtime etc. Some of those issues are already being addressed
by pull requests but bug picture is still not clear.