EPUB Documentation

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue May 14 20:53:46 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, May 15, 2013 05:45:41 Jesse Phillips wrote:
> > 2) I'm trying to get a sense of the tools repo on GitHub. Am I
> > correct in inferring that it consists of utilities to help the
> > makefiles in the other repos? Is this project going to blossom
> > into something else?
>
> My understanding is that it is for extra things that support D.
> But can not speak to its direction.

It's basically where stray stuff goes. It's not really trying to go anywhere
AFAIK. It's simply where a program goes when we want to add something to be
distributed with the compiler (e.g. rdmd) or which Walter finds useful for
development (e.g. detab). It could just as easily be called miscellaneous as
tools.

- Jonathan M Davis