D graph library

w0rp devw0rp at gmail.com
Wed May 15 11:28:26 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 15 May 2013 at 17:59:01 UTC, Joseph Rushton
Wakeling wrote:
> Maybe I'm being harsh, but I was assuming you might actually
> throw an error if
> someone tries to add an edge that already exists (although
> perhaps you'd want to
> avoid throwing in order not to hit performance).

I don't think that's too useful or necessary. A graph is at its
heart a pair (V, E) where V is the vertex set and E is the edge
set. So addNode is really just V' = V ∪ {n} for some node n. I
think it's best to just allow redundantly adding a node, which
ought to be an O(1) function.