Ideal D GUI Toolkit

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon May 20 12:54:32 PDT 2013

On Monday, 20 May 2013 at 19:41:09 UTC, Adam Wilson wrote:
> Well, there are a couple vocal others.

My preference for native stuff is just simply that the
alternative seems to be reinventing a gigantic wheel.

Though, at the same time, for a while I was playing with the idea
of using my simple htmlwidget.d as a gui thing. It can only
handle simple html.... but that does include events, and we can
get quite a bit done with crappy html. In theory, we could write
up all kinds of tags and make something out of it.

But I don't do enough gui stuff anymore to worry much about it
personally.