new DIP41: dmd/rdmd command line overhaul.

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu May 23 00:01:35 PDT 2013

On 2013-05-22 15:52, Walter Bright wrote:

> The current beta 4 is pretty much it. Please run DWT for it today and
> post any regressions found.

I posted this to the beta mailing list as well:

I get the following error compiling DWT:

"static_this without 'this' cannot be shared"

This is most likely a correct change (I've already fixed the code) but
there was no warnings, no depreciation message, it just suddenly stopped
compiling.

Again, please stop pretending D is stable.

--
/Jacob Carlborg