[Improvement] Forum's Interface on Mobile

Chris wendlec at tcd.ie
Thu Nov 28 02:05:36 PST 2013

On Thursday, 28 November 2013 at 07:37:58 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> On 2013-11-28 00:35, H. S. Teoh wrote:
>
>> IIRC, it's just a matter of writing up a separate CSS
>> stylesheet for
>> mobile devices (make buttons bigger, single-column layout,
>> etc.), and
>> linking to it in the HTML with the appropriate tag for
>> "mobile". Mobile
>> browsers should be able to pick it up then, without needing to
>> change
>> how the non-mobile site works.
>
> It's never that easy. Especially if the site wasn't built for
> that in the first place.

True true. Web design is only easy in theory, but when it comes
to implementing it, arrggghhhh!

But I agree with the original post. It's a bit tricky to hit the
right thread. I always have to zoom in and scroll on my mobile
(cell phone). However, it's not a big deal, imo.