std.complex

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Thu Nov 28 10:08:32 PST 2013

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 11:29:55PM +0100, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
> On 26/11/13 17:28, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> >On 11/26/13 3:22 AM, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
> >>So, as other people have suggested, really the only thing we can
> >>reasonably do is to define a separate Imaginary type
> >
> >I agree. Let's move forward with this.
>
> I've started work, code is here:
> https://github.com/WebDrake/phobos/tree/imaginary
>
> Feedback, forks/pull requests, etc. welcome.

For the benefit of others:

If you already have a Phobos fork on github, forking this repo won't do
anything. What you need to do in that case is to add this repo as a
remote, then fetch the 'imaginary' branch and check it out, like this:

	# Add this repo as a new remote named 'webdrake'
	git remote add webdrake https://github.com/WebDrake/phobos.git

	# Fetch the branch named 'imaginary' into webdrake/imaginary
	git fetch webdrake imaginary

	# Checkout the fetched branch into a local branch named
	# 'imaginary' (you can name this whatever you like, it doesn't
	# matter)
	git checkout -b imaginary webdrake/imaginary

Now you can review / edit the code, push to origin (github), and then
submit pull requests (make sure to target the WebDrake repo when
submitting the pull, since otherwise it will go to Phobos master by
default, which is probably not what you want).

definition, not smart enough to debug it. -- Brian W. Kernighan