If you had money to place for a bounty, what would you choose?

Jason den Dulk public2 at jasondendulk.com
Sat Nov 30 05:39:10 PST 2013

On Saturday, 30 November 2013 at 11:37:24 UTC, Andrei
Alexandrescu wrote:
> On 11/30/13 2:12 AM, Jason den Dulk wrote:
>>
>> Instead of re-organising the project to suit the model of
>> third-party
>> website services, the D community needs to recognise that H.
>> S. Teoh is
>> right. The project needs an organised team of full time
>> developers
>> complete with team leadership and project management.
>
> Totally. We're just missing the funds...

Not to criticise your current efforts, but might I suggest you
shift some emphasis to obtaining sponsorship? I may be wrong, but
it appears that this is something D seriously lacks. All major
open source projects have financial backing. Organisations like
the Linux Foundation, the Mozilla Foundation, the Apache
Foundation and others exist in part to raise money for the
projects they look after. If D has serious aspirations of "making
it", it should have the same.

Regards
Jason