If you had money to place for a bounty, what would you choose?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 08:26:00 PST 2013

On Saturday, 30 November 2013 at 15:22:13 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> Seeing how much we raised for DConf last year through
> kickstarter, I wonder if it might be possible to use
> kickstarter to raise funds for hiring a team of developers
> to work full-time on D?

Aye, And since D rox it might not even be terribly expensive -
I'd be willing to devote half-time to D (~15-25 hours / week) at
the community's direction for $1,500 / month, give or take. (And
that's actually enough to cover my bills, so a good chunk of that
other half time might also go to D! But I can't devote full time
at a discount.)