GUI libraries

Xavier Bigand flamaros.xavier at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 13:38:21 PST 2013

Le 30/11/2013 06:33, John J a écrit :
> On 11/28/2013 02:54 PM, Xavier Bigand wrote:
>> Dquick goes in this direction.
>
> It appears DQcuik uses Lua scripts for UI design.
>
> 1. Do we have to supply these script files along with the executable or
> do they get compiled into the executable?

Lua script have to be accessible as resources, for the moment we don't
know if it will be possible to do the same thing completely in D. The
main difficulty is to make the property binding works, it seams feasible
but it's not on top on our priorities.

> 2. How is the performance?

Performances are similar to Qt when we execute property bindings, My
friend just do some optimizations.

We have some ideas to increase it a lot.