Official stdx

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Fri Oct 4 04:00:07 PDT 2013

On Friday, 4 October 2013 at 10:30:56 UTC, Joseph Rushton
Wakeling wrote:
> There is an alternative risk -- that people will be more
> inclined to just throw stuff over the wall into stdx because,
> hey, it's an experimental/testing area, the whole idea is for
> people to try out imperfect code and work out what's wrong with
> it ...

And to be 100% clear - I meant this dub category to be moderated
and only filled after formal review process. We simply need some
place for modules which got conceptually approved but can't yet
meet API stability and/or implementation quality required for
inclusion into Phobos as-is.