D Programming Language book - outdated, list of changes since?

Guido Kollerie guido at kollerie.com
Thu Oct 24 13:26:01 PDT 2013

On 24-10-2013 20:14, Jonathan M Davis wrote:

> If anything, the problem with TDPL is that some of what it describes
> still hasn't been implemented yet, and that list is also quite
> short.

This thread has already proved very valuable. Thank you all! So far I've
learned:

- where the errata lives
- what UFCS is
- what UDA is
- that the book is not really out-of-date

This short list of things described in TDPL though not yet implemented.
Is that documented somewhere? If not please do mention those things in
this thread similarly to how UFCS and UDA were mentioned. That will help
me and other newcomers to D keep the things in perspective with regards
to the status quo.

--
Guido Kollerie